FARM Center offers seasonal immersion courses on agroforestry and related topics. This 6-week multi-strata regeneration agroforestry intensive covers the basic principals of installation, design and management. The course also serves to orient students to our program and farm operations. Click link below for more info.
• Fundamentals of abundant food crops
• Building soils using natural regeneration
• How to establish and manage a food forest
• How to avoid common mistakes
After 6 weeks students will:
• Have a foundation in agroforestry systems and the fundamentals of regenerative agriculture.
• Learn how to plan, install and manage different multi-strata agroforestry systems onsite.
• Design a regenerative agroforestry system and create an installation and management plan.
(While our site is located in the tropics, we can teach students how to apply these same methods in temperate environments as well.)